life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What would happen if...

I think curiosity maybe my most overlooked gift! And I want to take the moment to thank the Great Poobah, God, the Universe, the Higher Power or whatever unseen force is responsible for instilling this most magnificent curious craving in my soul!   Time and time again I have been asked “How did you do that?” And when I answer, I really do not know….I am not trying to hide or protect a trade art secret.  I really do not know!  So much of my art and my life is a series of “I wonder what would happen…. if I do this” until I like what it looks like (or I totally screw it up!) and I never can remember the exact thing I did…or when I did it.  I just had enough curiosity to see what would happen if….
Over the years so many have asked me to teach/demo my art.  I cannot, I do not know how!  How do I explain or demonstrate curiosity?

                         "Ants Marching"  Dave Matthews Band
And all the little ants are marching, Red and black antennas waving, They all do it the same, They all do it the same way
Take these chances, Place them in a box until a quieter time, Lights down, you up and die"
Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment