life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, June 17, 2016

and...brave heart it is time.....


And brave heart it is time…..

The past few weeks have delivered one blow after the other.  Each one more damaging than the one before, each one has had the power to destroy me.  Every one of them has impacted my life, my love and my soul profoundly…but brave heart it is time.  It is time to acknowledge the pain, let it move through me, accept the reality and learn the lessons.  Time to move forward, and let it make me stronger.


"Forgiveness"  Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment