life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Nobody said it would be easy, especially since they did not give me all of the instructions!

Everything happens for a reason….I do believe that with all of my heart.  But it seems to take some kind of action or input from me.  I had always believed this basic philosophy but I was always a bit frustrated that it did not work as well as some people claimed it would. But it was not until I realized... They conveniently forgot to mention I needed to participate in some way! 
Like wake up with no regrets, they should have added  LET GO OF YESTERDAY’S “SCREW UPS"….see…they left some important parts out!
Love the ones that treat you right….AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL.
Everyhing  happens for a reason…But .. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RECOGNIZE  THEM AND ALLOW THEM TO CHANGE MY LIFE.

Nobody promised it would be easy, but I wish they had given me ALL of the instructions….it might have been a little easier!  Maybe that is why the author is anonymous.

            "You Live, You Learn (Jagged Little Pill)"  Alanis Morrisette

No comments:

Post a Comment