life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Lessons I am still learning....

According to the website
“Lessons Learned in Life”  37 top regrets have been identified.

I have fully embraced 6 of them!  Some it is just too late….others maybe not!




 
 #4. Forgoing sunscreen.
Wrinkles, moles, and skin cancer can largely be avoided if you protect yourself. (Suncreen just had not been invented when I was basking on the beach)
#6. Being scared to do things.
Looking back you’ll think, What was I so afraid of? 
#11. Not realizing how beautiful you were.
Too many of us spend our youth unhappy with the way we look, but the reality is, that’s when we’re our most beautiful.
#15. Caring too much about what other people think.
In 20 years you won’t give a darn about any of those people you once worried so much about.
#19. Not standing up for yourself.
Old people don’t take sh*t from anyone. Neither should you.
 #37. Not being grateful sooner.


"Chain of Fools"  Aretha

No comments:

Post a Comment