life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Making Room for New Things to Begin....


Making room for new things to begin!  I am a creative.  There are so many great ideas waiting to come into the world through me…the only way they can manifest is by clearing out my studio and my life.  I often forget, I allow myself to be needy and inevitably become side tracked pleasing others….only to be overwhelmed and hurt before I find my way back to who and what I am.  All I really need to do is clear an empty space in my heart and in my life and amazing and exciting things will spill into those spaces!....and that pleases me greatly!

"Get Out of My Way"  Ruthie Foster

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring words---for an artist or ANYone that has goals.

    ReplyDelete