life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 13, 2016

miracles...


Yesterday, the world changed, my community changed, I changed.  One person with a heart full of hate and a gun changed everything.  When the numbness of human carnage, shock and the fear give way to the reality of what has happened to this community, the hardest thing for me to do will be to not fall into the fear, anger,  and the judgment of  politics and religion that all of us naturally feel. I want to hold onto the love. Love is the only way I  (we)  survive.  Love is the light that will drive out the darkness of the hate and fear that exists in this world. 
"Imagine"  John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment