life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, June 10, 2016

by myself.....for myself



I am not really sure what this is going to look like, but it is time!  Going to go back to my (core desire feelings) CDFs….Passionate, excited, connected and fearless….although I have to admit they are part of the reason I am in the situation I now find myself in, but then I did not expect that this or any other journey to my heart, myself and my creativity was going to be without “bumps in the road”. I will confess, when I chose my CDFs I did not really expect the friggen’ boulders I have had recently. Going back to claiming those words, those feelings on my own....This time I do it by myself....for myself..


"Bruised but Not Broken" Joss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment