life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I never want to be tamed.....

The wise wild woman does not listen to the rules, the church, the social stigma especially as she becomes older, she is the one that wraps her life in exceptional, unique and inspiring experiences.

Her beauty is not what is expected, it comes from within her and is only visible to the blessed few that are gifted enough to see her, all of her.

The beauty of a wise wild woman is her “I do not give a shit” exquisite energy and the audacity that she inspires in me and others. I want to be a wise wild woman, I never want to be tamed. 


"Try"  Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment