life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Feel by the moon!

Oh….how I love the full moon!  We had a particularly wonderful class last night, chatting about, “listening” to our creative artist child, (instead of the critic that lives in our heads) but the very best part happened when class ended.  While driving home...the full moon bared itself from behind a bank of clouds.  I know, I know… the real full moon enthusiasts will be quick to point out that it is not quite yet a FULL moon, but you could not convince me of that last night!  It was huge and bright and overwhelming!  Whether by luck or divine direction, I just happened to be passing a golf course as the moon was fully exposed.  Not a person in sight, this huge bright moon begging me to soak it in and an unbelievable amount of soft dry grass.  Yes I did!  It was meant to be,  too easy, and wonderful!  Lying alone in the grass literally soaking in the moon light…perhaps one of the most amazing experiences I have had in a long time.  I suspect I am really a “moon child”….living by the sun but feeling by the moon. 
"Into the Mystic"  Van Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment