life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Celebrate and holler NEXT...delicious ambiguity!

Beginnings, middles and endings are what life is made of.  If I began every story knowing how it would end, life would be really boring!   Small life stories and large life stories only have one thing in common…there is an ending.  There are no "happily ever afters", no promise of when, how or why they will end.  The only guarantee is that every story ends.  

The best we can do is learn the lesson, celebrate that we are still here and holler NEXT!

"Phenomenal Woman"  Ruthie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment