life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The perfect analogy...

Love, is there anything written or talked about more? Is there anything people spend more money on? Is there anything people chase more? Is there anything that that we understand less?  I hope you do not think I am going to offer up some kind of answer here, because I am quite frankly clueless! 


But ask me about “horny for my creativity” and I could write a book (and maybe I should, what a great title!)  I cannot spend a day without writing, or painting, or drawing, or sewing or making something.  I have no choice, I have to make something,  I will do anything to "make".  It is like a 17 year old that has finally reached raging maximum hormone levels! Thank you Gilda, for the perfect analogy.  I  understand perfectly that overwhelming obsessive drive....I will do just about anything to create and yes there are times I feel like a........whore....an art whore!
"Come on Get Higher"  Matt Nathanson

No comments:

Post a Comment