life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

but....with a cape!



I looked around the house this morning, there are piles of books, piles of dirty clothes, piles of mail (mostly medical bills& insurance statements), bed sheets that need to be changed, an empty fridge and toilets that need to be scrubbed.  I was always taught that really good girls, spectacular women and well organized successful  ladies have miraculously clean homes, but when I look around my house,  it only makes me feel super lazy!  I mean….what about any of this seems the least bit enjoyable, creative or inspiring?  I am afraid, this time the super woman cape is not going to help….unless I flip it around backwards and use it for a small blanket while I take a nap.


"Good Girls"  Julian Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment