life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

It is time....

I know this sounds morbid, but I think it may be very true!  I know I have personally had much more bravado since the heart failure began 5 years ago.  There have been a few times I have launched into a scary situation with the attitude, “What can they do to me if I fail, loose, piss someone off?  Kill me?”  That is already happening to me (and as much as I hate to point it out, “that” is happening to everyone) …failure cannot hurt me any anymore, I have nothing to lose.  It is time for me to follow my heart! I am already naked!
"Super Hero"  Ross Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment