life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How much happier could a mother possibly be?

I did take off that lovely "dog tag" style  ID before the
actual wedding began.!  But just so you know with the "sea
pass" I got to drink  for free all weekend , I knew
where that puppy was at all times!  LOL

There is no 'happy' like this one.  For all the things that have gone wrong in my life, these 2 have gone incredibly right! They are both happy, healthy and married to incredible young women.  How much happier could a mother possibly be?  I am so blessed in so many incredible ways, but if I had to count them this would be number 1 & 2 (and they will probably still argue the order of which is which!)


"Forever Young"  Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment