life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, October 9, 2015

The happy prescription!

When so much hurt and pain is consistently swirling around me I have found how easy it is to slip into a pattern that focuses on the chaos and the confusion of depression.  However, I am finding, when I stand back and look at the big picture, I realize how much I do have to be grateful for  a warm home with a comfy bed,  food in my cabinets , happy healthy successful grown children and (grand children).  Gratitude is a marvelous emotion!  It is one of the most amazing and powerful tools to fight depression, that and staying active, keep moving (walking) or anything physical.  This is my magic “happy” prescription, the cost is right and it has worked like a charm so far!
"Belly Belly Nice"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment