life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

That is my job...

As I heal, grow and take my power back, there are some big lessons I am learning and this is a big one.   I think I may have known this in my heart all along.  But I have held on so tight to the way I thought life should happen that I have been unable to see this.  I have wanted someone to love me enough to fix me. I have waited and waited, hoping that eventually they would see my pain and fear and fix me.  I know I cannot fix other people or situations, why would I expect that they might be able to fix me, It is not fair for me to expect  anyone else to fix me.....That is my job.
"Never Going Back Again"  Lindsey Buckingham & Stevie Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment