life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

One step closer to getting it!

And today it begins!  Several months of a 4th artery collapse and almost 2 more months of recovery after open heart surgery and I promise you no one is more anxious to take back a life than me!

The honest truth is, I would be tickled beyond belief to have the quality of life I had before surgery, and even with all of the problems….I was functioning!  This sitting around, waiting for this invisible event they all call “healing” is not easy for me.
 
You cannot begin to imagine how thrilled I am to begin teaching again tonight.  Teaching means I am taking my life back; it is the beginning of functioning again.  Teaching means I will be in the midst of my tribe, ARTISTS & CREATIVES at least once a week and that will fill my soul.  Teaching at the Leesburg Center for the Arts means once a week I will be out of town with friends and family!

YEP….I want my life back and today….. I am one step closer to getting it!
"Back to Life" En Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment