life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shake Woman Shake

Yes!  Letting go of everything that does not resonate immediately with my soul….No more pushing to make it work.  I know how it feels when things are right, you know in your gut right away.  Every cell lights up!  Forget the try try try again crap. They forgot to tell us, those that do... are passionate about what they are doing. They do not see it as difficult or uncomfortable or hard, we love every second of what we are doing.  Other people’s idea of success is of no importance.  There is not enough time in this world for me to risk one more second not doing anything I am not passionate about.  I am grateful for my gifts!    BOOM..... earthquake!

 "Shake Me Like a Monkey"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment