life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Magnificently UNbalanced!

I am looking for the balance in my life between  what I can control and what I cannot control.  At my age am still learning how to live between  effort and surrender.  I am beginning to think maybe there is no such thing as balance, or maybe I am struggling to find something that does not exist. 
You know…. now that I think about it, I mean really think about it, I am not sure I would like the balance in life that others tell me is worth striving for.   Maybe it would be boring, stagnant, monotonous, and totally uninspiring!
Maybe it is time to quit looking for the gurus’ idea of a successful balanced life.  Maybe I should just take each situation as it comes and deal with it, not with the idea of creating balance but just doing what needs to be done by  being kind, having purpose and being happy….  
Who cares if is balanced or not…in fact I think I prefer that it be magnificently UNbalanced!
"Living in the Moment"     Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment