life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Lovingly, Georgia

I had truly forgotten how wonderful it felt to just read!  After several years of textbooks and digesting words for no other reason than to regurgitate them at a later time seemed to have just about killed whatever desire I had to just read.
Lovingly, Georgia was by no means a story, but a pretty amazing compilation of letters that were written to her friend, Anita Pollitzer.  I almost felt like an unwelcome voyeur peering in on some of their most intimate thoughts.  Amazed at how the thoughts and feelings of women artist really has not changed that much.


"No Sugar Tonight"  The Guess Who

No comments:

Post a Comment