life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where are the damn rules?


Damn, that is so much easier said than done.  I bounce back and forth, and still have not figured out how to incorporate heart failure into my day to day life.  I do not want this disease to impact my life, it does anyway….I  ignore it and move forward and heart failure gets “louder” and more invasive.  How do I do this…damn it….how do I do this!

Where are the damn rules?


"Dust to Dust"  The Civil Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment