life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hot Tea and Tissues



As it turns out there have been little gifts tucked in between the never-ending nose blowing and constant coughing! The time to read a new book and watch an old movie and not feel the least bit guilty!

The little gifts of a kindred spirit and admiration of another female artist in the book “Turn” and the giggles, tears and connection to the movie “Same Time, Next Year” are so comforting.

Hot tea and tissues, new books and old movies, why do I always wait until I am sick to indulge?

"The Lazy Song"  Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment