life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

How Cool is This??? What a great unexpected little gift!


Am currently forced to sit relatively still while my body does it’s healing magic, and opted to catch up on some reading….that in itself is a gift! I am a fan of second hand books and the their prices!!! Amazon always gives you the option of purchasing used from non-Amazon book sellers. I heard of the “diary/journal” of artist Anne Truitt (1921-2004) that focused on her feelings and thoughts about balancing her life as a woman and artist. It had been on my “want to read” list for some time and last week I ordered it!  I do not think you can imagine my surprise when I flipped open the cover and found this.  What an unexpected little gift!


Yes...I know it is corny, but you just had to know I would do it...                            "Turn Turn Turn" The Byrds

No comments:

Post a Comment