life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Today...It will be just fine


Yesterday I got my first hospice nurse order to stay in place, do not go out (usually he asks if I have gotten out).  The good news is that is truly no problem for me…I am in my happy, safe and comfy place and I know how to work the grocery and Amazon delivery system.  This is where all of my happy memories are, it is also where all of my most painful ones are too, but it also reminds me that I have survived. 

The fountain bubbles by the porch, I have supplies in the studio, and have even tried my hand at cooking meals ahead of time and freezing them (a dangerous challenge for me, but we all need a little risk every now and again!) And as a happy sign from the universe…my first orchid of the season has bloomed!  What it all comes down to is, I can do this!  I have not figured it all out yet, but today will be just fine!


"Hand in My Pocket" Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment