life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Little bits of help...just do what you can...


And they are ready to go!  These will go to my hospice nurse tomorrow, to distribute however, he thinks it is most needed.  Whether it is other hospice docs and nurses, or his patients or caretakers.  It feels good to help in some way even if it is a small way! And…I have run out of elastic, and even AMAZON is out or has a 6 week turn around!  Yikes!


"Change the World" Eric Clapton

No comments:

Post a Comment