life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Absolutely Correct

I suspect this may sound a bit self-centered…and I suspect you are right!  I cannot say if it is my age or a result of my recent circumstances, either way, it is working for me!  I am looking to spend these days in simplicity, peace, joy, creativity, and love.  Anyone or anything that challenges that I am learning how to let go of.

I will assume my responsibility for past drama and chaos, perhaps it was ego, maybe my own expectations based on my own life experiences.  It does not matter anymore how I got here, I now know it is as simple as just saying, “absolutely correct” and moving on...

"Counting Stars" Gardner Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment