life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Evidence?



The evidence has always been there…our ability to “see” it is just now coming into focus.  Endless studies of 2000-year-old stories may have related to the people’s mentality of the time.  But time has changed and with it our ability to consider things differently. 

It surprises me that we all embrace cell phones, computers, self-driving cars, medical miracle drugs, etc. without blinking an eye but hold on to the beliefs and traditions of the past as the only way to access the miracles of this world. Science is not a God, but it certainly provides all of the relevant and current proof that there is something larger than us involved in “life”.  


"Red wine. Mistakes, Mythology"  Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment