life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Bread Crumbs


A wave of panic and self-doubt all of a sudden overwhelmed me!  I needed to leave myself a map and a few bread crumbs today...this really pointed the way!

"Maybe you feel like a tourist in your life now, looking at all the "normal" people, going about their "normal" lives. What was important or meaningful for you before your loss may not even be possible now. You're on the outside looking in, wondering if this time of year will ever bring anything but pain.

Here's what I know: pain will be there until it loosens. This will happen on its own. There is nothing you can do to make that happen. Little by little, of its own accord, pain and love will find new pathways.

Whatever small light or comfort you can find, that is the thing to follow. Hold on to love. Hold on to the light of your love. Even in the darkest night, it can still be found."
~Megan Devine
"Shine on"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment