life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 9, 2020

It's all here!


Being a grieving person doesn't mean you will always outwardly appear sad. Just because you're out and about and appear to be OK doesn't mean that you are not in pain. And that is perfectly normal but it can be terribly embarrassing other times. For all of the times I am accused of being private and not forthcoming, you are right and wrong at the same time. I feel like I chronically expose myself to my own heartbreak through my art and writing but I do not chase people down and impose it on others.  I do the healing work, creatively and emotionally.  I hope I am doing a good job and living the best possible life I can, allowing my grief, creativity, loss, joy, and love to coexist without letting fear and negativity take up any more of my precious time! It’s all here, out loud and grossly honest.

"Times Like These" Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment