life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Sneaky opportunist...


Grief and fear are close cousins….I mean really close!  I have always had more than my share of fear and I recognize that I have spent a huge amount of energy trying to disguise it but I was not ready for the obnoxious amount of fear that would sneak into the door that grief left ajar.

If I had one maybe two wishes right now, it would not be about money or love, I think it would be no more fear, no more grief.  I suspect everything else would resolve itself if I could get those 2 things whipped into shape.

In the meantime I loved this quote, fear and grief are part of my “emotional family” and they are looking to me to drive this car, even if I do get us all lost from time to time.  But I also suspect that they are sneaky opportunist that would take the wheel if I was not paying attention!

"Mustang Sally"  Wilson Picket

No comments:

Post a Comment