life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Hot Mess!




I never really got into the “Namaste” movement.  Could be…I do not now, or have I ever felt “beautiful” inside or out.  But I look back on my life and teaching the “Artist’s Way” for over 25 years” and am thinking perhaps part of my superpower was recognizing in myself and other artists the fear that keeps all creatives from moving forward with their own magnificent talent.  The literal “hot mess” we survive in!  So “Hotmeste” really does resonate with me!


"Message to Myself"  Melissa Etheridge

No comments:

Post a Comment