life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

We all live for....

Laughing….it is what we all need a whole lot more of!  Between the election, the frightening cabinet/staff appointments, the pipe line protests, Monsanto, Trump, PET scans, road construction with their chronic traffic snarls and to make it even more frustrating and aggravating…..the holidays are here (AUGHHH!!!!) with treacherous large family gatherings and heinous company parties!   There is a good chance that none of these things will kill you…but sometimes when I am in the thick of those monstrous moments…I have my doubts!

All of it is aggravating, all of us will probably go through it or something very similar and in the end….none of us get out of it alive.  So, as I (and all of us) face down some really big ugly life altering decisions, I need to remind myself (and you) to just love and laugh...again!  I will continue to make the best decision I know how to make, then I am going to just let them go and spend the rest of this amazing.....life loving and laughing! 

We might as well love and laugh, love and laugh long and hard…until our belly hurts…..they are after all, the times we all live for!
"Let it Go"  Michael Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment