life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

a new capacity....

Yep…this one popped up again…. clearly I need more work….
Transformations are hard!  Different is incredibly uncomfortable! And the capacity to find a new comfortable is emotionally wrenching!  The first inclination is always to run back to the place where it was comfortable, happy, and heart filling, but the unforgiving reality is that those are the exact set of circumstances that created or they were critical in hiding the real problems.  Now,  I think I can go back, but I cannot go back with the same set of “eyes” that refused to see.  I cannot discount my own heart and emotions in an effort to be the good agreeable one.  This time I have to see all sides of the relationships I am considering, beginning, ending, keeping, or continuing.

I am falling, nope I am being shoved into something different and I hope it will bring me a wonderful new capacity to be beautiful.
"Some People's Lives" Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment