life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Symbolic Resurrection....

It is now 3 days after the election,  a day of symbolic resurrection.  If we can agree that history and the human condition teach us anything then we must agree that historically every war, every revolution.... at its root has one of two things as the cause, if not both. They are religion and greed.  The human condition both personally and collectively seems to only move forward after periods of great pain and grief. I feel we are moving into a period of history that is indeed a repeat of what we already know will come to pass.  We can personally elect how we want to move through this age.

I choose for my life to have a positive impact in this world, I choose to be a safe place for every life that touches mine, an encourager of love.
"Defying Gravity"  Lea Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment