life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

the choice is mine....and I will be wearing my crown more!

Whew…..I needed this!  The last few weeks have filled with unexpected things.  Some I had control of and tickled that I participated fully in the opportunity to chat with a Dr. that knows so much more about what I am going through than even I did.  The other I have no control of, as the insurance companies that I have access to will no longer cover some of the doctors I need to maintain the machine implanted in me.  The universe is giving me gentle nudges, telling me is time to begin the process of letting go of what I cannot control and holding on, loving and living the life that I can still control….my courage, humor, grace, friends, art the life I have now.  This choice this control is still mine and I will be wearing my crown a lot more!

"All We Are"  Matt Nathanson

No comments:

Post a Comment