life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

a new chance to be brave.....



What I really did not need was another reason to be brave.  My “brave meter” has been pegged on empty the last couple of weeks.  I  find myself sweeping the corners of my soul for past "braves" I have left over from and to celebrate the gifts of friendship, love and support that fall into my life when I need them the most!  I just have to take a deep breath and remember that all of the “magic” that resides around me and inside of me is indeed stronger than anything the outside world can throw at me.  Maybe “he” can negatively impact the world I live in or the health care I  will have but maybe that is exactly what the past few weeks have been preparing me for! Life has given me a new chance to be brave.


"Let it be Me"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment