life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Remove all doubt ....from who?

Why not?  I am kind of tired of withholding my opinion when rude minions on TV and the internet that are spewing theirs all over me. I am exhausted. I know this is very childish, but it is Monday morning and holy crap I am overwhelmed…and I just need to inappropriately vent!

#1  I will never respect Trump as a man, much less as a president.  There is nothing in my being that can excuse any man for speaking so cruelly about women, immigrants, gays, and blacks. There is no excuse for the juvenile school yard bully name calling.  And never has he cared about anyone else enough to offer so much as a simple apology.  OH…. I forget he was apologetic for “grabbing pussy”, that must be what qualified him for president.

#2  Why do I or any of us….continue to allow the medical industry to make us pay outrageous rates for goods and services that they will not divulge the price of before we have them done.  Or do such a poor job of providing those services in a timely manner. Would I or anyone else put up with this kind of service from any other industry?  Would I even buy a cheap TV without knowing the cost, what kind it was (who made it), the quality of the picture and what if any warranty is there?


#3  There are at least 42 more ways I could open my mouth and remove all doubt, but again, it is only Monday!
"I Believe in Love" Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment