life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Beast Feast 2016

Actually....this happened a couple of weeks ago, but I desperately needed a shot of "happy" and how lucky I am that I did not have to look far!
Lots of fun with the real Beasts of the Feast!    Once a year the art center holds an outdoor evening fundraising dinner that features all kinds of “wild game”  boar, venison, elk, caribou, zebra, wild turkey, frog legs, rabbit, etc, etc. etc….Old Friends from high school help me support the cause!  Mary Rigdon Clark, Terry Felty Nickerl and “our collective date” Ernie Prevedel!  
"Honky Tonk Women"  Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment