life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

But wait....

Some of my thoughts are totally and wholly rude, irresponsible and cheeky.  But I have them and I suspect the rest of you do too.  It could be that the only difference between me and the “holier than thou, I am better than you” people could be this one  thing.  Maybe I am not a bad person for having the tacky “thought bubble” but might qualify as one of the good people by simply keeping my mouth shut.  But wait…..doesn’t that come with a boat load of its own problems?


"Something to Talk About"  Bonnie Raite

No comments:

Post a Comment