life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I wish I had of...



I do not have to go in fast, I just have to go in with all of my heart and that is always the hardest part.  It means risk!  So the mantra for me is to go in slowly, go in smart but go in with my whole heart.  Go in knowing that even if I loose….I will survive and I will be a better person for having gone there!  The big picture, the point is to never have to say…..I wish I had of…..

"In my Mind"  Amanda Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment