life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, October 10, 2016

it is my choice.....

I am so grateful to have friends that actually, really and without judgment know me.  They are incredible gifts in my life. I am learning I no longer need to please everyone; I no longer need everyone to like me.  I am becoming strong enough to say no when I am uncomfortable.  The lesson has been to recognize before it is too late, those that function in chaos, those that are incapable to seeing and feeling others pain and those that suck my precious energy.  I am not saying I am right and they are wrong, it is their life, their choices, but I do not need to understand it or be a part of it. If it is uncomfortable I do not need to justify my feelings to anyone but me.  I honor them, I honor their choices, but I do not have to participate in them physically, spiritually or emotionally.
"Best Friends"  Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment