life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Purple somethings????

I am truly not a WOO-WOO kind of girl but in the past six years this is the third time I have had some weirdness in my house.  None of it scary ghosty kind of stuff, well there was that once, but for the most part it is just kind of strange, maybe totally logically explained but still it is weird!  While taking pics of my Halloween house candle lit, these 2 pics showed up.  All of those purple dots by the candles were not actually there and certainly never seen and orb so purple.  However is orb are nothing but dust particles…ah well that explains it!  But purple???? Then up by the front door…purple swirls….I have no idea how that happened….but the 2 separate pic in different places have purple “somethings” in them?  There have been lots of things happening this week, lots of new ideas, new ways of living life… Wish I knew what purple meant?  What do you think?
"No Such thing" John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment