life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Twisted...

It would not be the first time I have heard that whispered behind my back and that is so OK!  Bent in some places makes room for spectacular things to happen.  Things that most people cannot believe could possibly be.  But they can and they do…. all you have to do is make up your mind to see things differently and you will very rarely be disappointed!
"You Get What You Give"  New Radicals

No comments:

Post a Comment