life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

well crap.....

Well Crap, the official morning news called this “a long duration wind event”...REALLY????  And according to our “doom and gloom” weather forecaster we can expect winds up to 77+mph.  Are you kidding me”???  This is going to be a mess! At this point projections will have the eye of the storm riding up the coast and will be approximately 75 miles away from us at its closet point. I am doing my little happy gratitude thoughts this morning.  I am grateful I do not live on the coast, I am grateful that we will be on the “good” side of the storm, I am grateful that I live in a concrete block house, I am grateful the homeowners insurance is current…. I am grateful… I am grateful … but in mean time I am doing the official “turn the hurricane” dance while preparing to live without power for a while and stocking up a few extra bottles....I think this may be a hurricane party situation!
"Summer Breeze" Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment