life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Lukewarm is no good....

It feels like such a long time since I have been truly enthusiastic about life.  I have done things that I love with creatives, friends, and artists that I love, but it has all been done before.  I think maybe I have  desperately hanging on to the things I know will work, that I know are fun, that I know are safe.  Am I so afraid of failing that I only do the things I know will please others and be successful?  Have I given up the excitement of trying something new? Am I afraid of risking and  falling flat on my face, so afraid of failing that I do not even try anymore?  Lukewarm was OK for a while, but not now……
"Walk the Walk"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment