life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

what I love....


Focusing on what I am good at…..I am not sure everyone would agree that I am “good” at it, but it makes me feel good!  I always have and I expect always will feel good around art and I am learning that I am good (kind of) around arts administration, but have so much to learn yet…a degree in it means absolutely nothing in the real world, it is like a whole new world.   

Getting ready to be on my second art grant review panel,  and although the first went well and I am nervous!  Kind of like a second date with someone I really like. I am learning to stay in and around the “what I love” all aspects of it!  It is after all, what I love.  It is always there
 and has never turned me away or ignored me 
(accept in Casselberry).
"Art" Tanya Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment