life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I deserve it!


I have no power to pass judgment on anyone but myself, and somehow  judging myself has become a full time job!  I have been, and I suspect I will continue to be hurt by what others may think, do or say.  After the original “stab” of pain, it is my choice how long I allow them or the situation to hurt me. My life is too precious to allow hurt and anger to consume any more of it.
"Waiting on the World to Change" John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment