life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

This is not giving up!

Every once in a great while the Universe conspires to let me know it is there and working….and at times screaming at me.  Yesterday it screamed at me!   The most unlikely set of circumstances were put into motion that I could not ignore.  Synchronicity was working in outrageous ways that could not be ignored!  All I had to do was walk in that path that was placed in front of me.  I wish I could explain to you how truly scary it was!  Afraid I would receive condemnation. Perhaps even more afraid that I might receive validation for that voice in my heart whose whispers keep getting louder and more insistent is right.

And all I can say is YES….yes to every bit of it.  Yes the whispers are valid….Yes the fear is real…YES…I have choices.  Yes…this is part of my life!  This is not giving up….this is living!


"Ants Marching"  Dave Mathews Band
  I had the magnificent opportunity to sit and talk to Dr. Tim Ihrig...I am so very grateful! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment