life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

one of those days.....

It is that time of year…when memories flood into my heart, then spill out through my eyes.  I still think every 8 PM phone call, must be Mom…(that was typically after the second or third glass of wine….she is my mother after all!) I remember getting frustrated with her, rolling my eyes over the phone, sure she somehow, someway could see me do it.  And then after a few moments of exasperation I would tell myself be in the moment, enjoy, laugh  and  remember that one day I will wish with all of my heart I could do just this..... Today is one of those days.


"Alone Again"  Gilbert O'Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment