life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It is no longer....

In the past I politely rode through the “he said-she said” political rhetoric with a grain of salt.  I shook my head when he called people names, like a school yard bully, but I still withheld my opinion.  I gave him every opportunity to become a legitimate honorable candidate.  But, I have watched him with words from his own mouth degrade Mexicans, the disabled, and most recently women and I have to draw my own line on what I accept as decent behavior.  I need to respect my own heart, my life and honor my own decency! 

"Sunshine"  Johnathan Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment